[Flaxseed oil has some magical effect]_Benefit_Premise
Flaxseed oil is a vegetable oil with very good nutritional effects. It is also the oldest fiber vegetable oil in the world. It has a very good health care effect. Usually, it has the effect of preventing cardiovascular diseases and has a good puzzle.The brain-building effect is also very good in anti-aging. In addition, it can play a certain role in preventing hypertension and hyperlipidemia, as well as preventing cancer and anti-cancer.
1. An important factor in preventing thrombosis of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases is the process of platelet aggregation. Alpha-linolenic acid in flaxseed oil can improve the fluidity of platelet membranes, enhance the response of platelets to stimuli, and increase the surface receptors of thin sheets.The number effectively prevents the formation of blood clots.
2. The reason why the brain can solve the highly complex work of the army is because of the fatty acids at the beginning, especially α-linolenic acid, which can produce EPA and DHA in the human body.
DHA is an essential substance for brain formation and IQ development.
The alpha-linolenic acid in linseed oil, which is often consumed, can supplement brain cell nutrition, promote intellectual development, improve memory, prevent brain atrophy and senile dementia, improve mental stress resistance, and reduce depression and insomnia.
3. Anti-aging With the increase of age, the amount of various active enzymes in the body, especially superoxide dismutase (SOD), gradually decreases and the activity gradually weakens. Therefore, the number of various free radicals continues to increase, causing damage to cells and tissues.Reduced organ function.
The α-linolenic acid in linseed oil can increase the activity of SOD, resist the generation of free radicals, and thus have an anti-aging effect.
4. Alpha-linolenic acid metabolites in hypolipidemic linseed oil have a mild regulating effect on blood lipid metabolism, can promote the conversion of plasma low density lipoprotein to high density lipoprotein, reduce low density lipoprotein, and high density lipoproteinElevated, thereby reducing blood lipids and preventing atherosclerosis.
5. Lowering blood pressure For patients with early hypertension, if taking antihypertensive drugs for a long time, it is easy to cause adverse reactions.
The metabolites of α-linolenic acid in linseed oil can dilate blood vessels, enhance blood vessel elasticity, and thereby reduce blood pressure.
6. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer linseed oil metabolites of α-linolenic acid can directly inhibit carcinogenesis, and at the same time divide the agglutination of thin slices to restore and improve the function of the human immune system, which can effectively prevent cancer formation and inhibit it.Transfer.