[First how to make hot peppers]_ delicious practice _ how to make
Pepper is a very delicious vegetable. People in the south and inland regions use pepper as an indispensable part of cooking. Eating pepper has become an important dietary choice for people.
There are too many types of peppers. Common peppers, such as green peppers, are more green and have a crisp, crisp taste.
There are many ways to cook peppers. Let ‘s take a look at how to make peppers.
Simmer the green peppers 1, wash the green peppers to remove the root pedicles and seeds, and flatten them with the back of the knife.
2. Heat the wok and drain the oil. Turn to low heat and add the green peppers to fry. Cover the tops for about 2 minutes. Turn over and continue to simmer until the bell peppers are wrinkled and soft.The green peppers are well cooked.
Tiger skin green peppers 1. Wash the green peppers, wash them, add 70% hot oil to fry until the crusts are cooked, and drain the oil; 2. Leave a small amount of remaining oil in the wok, add green pepper, salt, MSG, soy sauce, Vinegar, stir-fry, add the flavor, and serve.
Shredded green pepper 1, shredded chili, cut thin or thin slices of tenderloin, add a little soy sauce, starch, sake / cooking wine, and mix well.
3, the oil is hot, add pepper, stir fry a few times, then add ginger, garlic slices, scallion and white diced, stir-fry until fragrant.
4. Pour in shredded pork and stir-fry until the meat is just cooked or 8-9 minutes cooked.
(My sister always pushes the meat to the side of the pot, leaving the middle part to fry the green peppers.
) 5. Fry the green peppers with the remaining oil until they are broken and add some salt.
6. Finally, add the fried pork and stir fry for half to one minute.
Stir-fried red and green peppers and pineapple 1, cut red and green peppers into filaments and cut into chunks.
2. Add oil to the hot pot (less) and add red and green peppers to fry.
3, add pineapple covered pot stuffy.
4, simmer until soft, add plum powder seasoning, then you can boil.
Stir-fried potato with green peppers 1. Peel and shred the potatoes, wash them, and set aside.
2. Cut the green peppers into cores and cut into strips; slice the dried shallots and set aside.
3. Heat the oil scallion, sauté the dried onion grains, stir-fry the potato shreds, and pick them up for later use.
Let’s fry again.
4. Add green pepper sticks and stir-fry, then add potato shreds, add seasoning and stir well, serve.