[Genital herpes symptoms]_ genital herpes _ performance _ characteristics
Herpes that appear on the reproductive organs are called genital herpes.
The emergence of genital herpes will pose a certain threat to the health of the reproductive organs.
However, if treatment can be performed at an early stage, the treatment time can be greatly shortened, so it is also very necessary to understand its symptoms.
Primary genital herpes Primary genital herpes is divided into primary genital herpes and non-primary primary genital herpes.
The former is the first infection with HSV, while the symptoms are primary genital herpes.
His condition is relatively serious.
Some patients had previous HSV-1 infection (mainly lips or facial herpes) and HSV-2 infection again. The first episode of genital herpes was non-primary genital herpes, and the condition was relatively mild.
(1) Incubation period 3?
(2) There are clusters or scattered small blisters around the external genitals or anus, 2?
After 4 days of ulceration, erosion or ulceration was formed, and pain was conscious.
(3) Inguinal lymph nodes are often enlarged and tender.
(4) Patients may develop systemic symptoms such as fever, headache, and fatigue.
(5) Course 2?
The recurrent genital herpes recurred after the primary skin lesions subsided. The recurrent genital herpes was milder than the primary systemic symptoms and skin lesions, and the course of the disease was worsened.
(1) There is a local burning sensation, acupuncture sensation or paresthesia before the onset of rash.
(2) Small blister clusters around the external genitals or anus, quickly ulcerated to form erosions or superficial ulcers, and the symptoms are mild.
(3) 7 course of disease?